HOW WE EXECUTE OUR ORDERS
FIRST OF ALL WE REPLY ANY FAX / E-MAIL MSG AT THE SAME DAY
PLEASE FIND BELOW HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH OUR BUYERS UPON RECEIPT OF INQUIRES:
- WE WORK OUT PRICE WITH FACTORY’S THEN WE CONFIRM THE PRICE TO OUR BUYER AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
- AFTER PRICE AND DELIVERY IS SET, WE REQUEST BUYER TO ISSUE P.O. SHEET WITH FULL ORDER DETAILS.
- AFTER WE RECEIVE AND REVIEW THE P.O. SHEET WE REQUEST BUYER TO OPEN THE MASTER L/C.
- UPON RECEIPT OF MASTER L/C WE TRANSFER IT TO THE FACTORY (MAKER).
- AFTER TRANSFERRING THE MASTER L/C TO THE MAKER WE PUSH THEM TO OPEN THE BACK TO BACK L/C FOR FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES SOONEST POSSIBLE.
- WE ALWAYS FOLLOW UP CLOSELY WITH FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES SUPPLIER TO SHIP/DELIVER THE FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES ON TIME.
- MEANTIME WE TAKE ALL THE NECESSARY APPROVAL ON FAB/ ACC/GMT SMPL FROM OUR BUYER.
- WHEN FACTORY RECEIVE ALL THE FABRICS AND ACCESSORIES IN HAND WE USED TO GET FTY TO MAKE PRE-PRODUCTION/SIZE SET SAMPLE FOR OUR APPROVAL TO START PRODUCTION.
- WHEN PRODUCTION STARTS OUR Q.A. PEOPLE GO FOR INLINE INSPECTION (SEE SEP POINT FOR INSPECTION PROCEDURE).
- WHEN OUR Q.A. FINDS EVERYTHING OKAY IN INLINE INSPECTION THEN THEY GIVE INSTRUCTION TO THE FACTORY PEOPLE TO GO AHEAD FOR BULK PRODUCTION.
- AFTER FINAL INSPECTION WE SHIP THE GOODS.
- WE FOLLOW UP CARGO STUFFING, VESSEL BOOKING, ETD, ETA AND UPDATE BUYER ACCORDINGLY.
- AFTER SHIPPING THE GOODS WE PREPARE THE SHIPPING DOCS WITHOUT DELAY AND SUBMIT TO BANK SO THAT BUYER CAN RECEIVE THE DOCUMENTS ON TIME AND PREPARE CLEARING FORMALITIES AT THEIR END.
- ABOVE ALL WE USED TO HAVE EVERYDAY FAX / E-MAIL COMMUNICATION WITH OUR BUYERS.
THE ABOVE ARE THE STEPS WE USED TO FOLLOW FOR EACH AND EVERY ORDER. WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUGGESTION IF YOU NEED ANYTHING MORE.
How We Control Quality & Our Inspection Procedure…
Hand over the order
Pre production meeting
- At first we hand over the order to two of our merchandiser and two QA people.These teams are responsible for this order. Every morning they discuss the whole status in the daily meeting with our General Manager, Merchandising.
- Factory makes the sample as per final changes and comments from the buyer on the products. Our QA and merchandiser study together with approved FIT samples and the comments from buyer.
- After receiving the fabrics and accessories at factory, one of the QA and merchandiser concerning that particular order stay in the factory from morning to evening (production time) until final inspection/shipment.
- We always make a pre production meeting before we go into production. Our merchandiser and QA inspector go to the factory at the time of pre production meeting, check the sample, pattern and final comments from buyer and if they are satisfied then they give instruction to the factory people for a trial production.
- QA inspectors evaluate trial production and then approve for bulk production. As soon as bulk production is stated our QA inspector goes for inline inspection. Initially every day, then every alternate day, depends on the situation of the FTY/ production.
- In the middle stage of production if dupro rating (standard of quality) result is acceptable/good then we go for pre-final inspection. Here we check the case pack, carton quality, shipping mark, assortment, presentation etc.
- After pre-final result is acceptable we go for final inspection and if it pass we approve shipment.
At BRANDTEX Corporation, we understand the value of time and information while the all-important value chain is concerned.That is why, we call ourselves value managers; we generate efficiency and value for your operations- every time and whatever the circumstances.
To Our Clients Who Let Us Keep On Moving
- We ensure right price, right quality and on time delivery.
- We believe in building long term valued business partnership.
To Our Shareholders …
- Business must make sound profit with reasonable growth in every year.
To Those Who Work With Us …
- We recruit and retain right people in right position.
- They must be educated, experienced, capable and ethical.
- We treat them with dignity and fairness.
To The Community And The Country We Are Doing Business …
- We contribute for the community through creating new jobs and generating more foreign currencies thorough more exports.
To Our Supplier …
- To build partnership through mutual trust and respect.
- We Work together in delivering common goals.